Four jobs I've had
1. Bagger. Yes, sir, my first job ever was a grocery bagger at Harmon's grocery stores. This only lasted two weeks as my brother-in-law got me my 2nd job paying a couple dollars more an hour.
2. Ummm...Odd job man. I wouldn't exactly say I was the janitor, but I did sweep things up, and clean the toilet, but I also sanded wooden cabinets of various shapes and sizes, mowed the lawn, ran odd errands to pick up things in a pre-historic van that nearly died every time I tried to drive it, and much, much more.
3. Sony Music Marketing Rep. I hung out with rock bands from the most famous to the ones you never heard of and got paid... very little for it. I planned events to promote said rock bands. I met U2 drummer, Larry Mullins, at a party in NYC and convinced him to bring U2 to Utah in concert for the first time since 1978.
4. HIV Prevention Specialist. I worked for the Utah AIDS Foundation, a non-profit organization that on the outset sounds like it would be a noble cause, but found that the organization's leaders regularly committed fraud to collect grants to pay their salaries and regularly used drugs, which made working for them difficult at best.Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Run Lola Run.
I'm watching it tonight. Wanna come over and watch it with me? (I'm not really watching it tonight.)
2. Muriel's Wedding.
Muriel (aka Toni Collette), I love you!
3. Little Miss Sunshine.
Starring Toni Collette. The VW Bus in this film reminds me a bit of the van I had to drive at my 2nd job. I have actually only seen this movie one time so far at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival, but I imagine it would be one I could watch over and over. Look for it this summer! (It opens in theatres on July 28th
4. Bedrooms & Hallways.
This isn't the greatest film ever, but is pretty funny and I seem to watch it over and over again with new friends who've never seen it.
I just noticed that all these films first premiered at the Sundance Film Festival before making it into theatres in the USA. But that's just a coincidence.Four places I've lived
2. A block from Laurelhurst Park in Portland, Oregon.
3. Sutton Place, near the Upper East Side on Manhattan, New York.
4. Paris. No, not that Paris. Paris, Illinois.Four TV shows I love
2. Battlestar Galactica (the new one, but I loved the old one as a child, too)
3. Dr. Who (the new one, the old one sucked rotting eggs)
4. Desperate HousewivesFour places I've vacationed
1. Stockholm, Sweden
2. Boston, Mass.
4. MexicoFour of my favorite dishes
1. Norwegian Rice Pudding with Raspberry Sauce.
2. My homemade pizza which I learned how to make from Brenden Taylor in Norway.
3. Norwegian waffles with Norwegian goat cheese
and Raspberry Jam.
4. Anything with Norwegian goat cheese
on it.Four sites I visit daily
2. Google News
4. The Salt Lake TribuneFour places I would rather be right now
4. Anywhere with ShawnFour bloggers I am tagging
1. Musica Obscura
2. Sissel News
3. Ummm...I don't read many other blogs