My Candidates for the Anti-Christ
1. Pres. George W. Bush: I was shocked and amazed that throughout his first presidency, he pretty much did whatever the hell he wanted and didn't get in any trouble for it. Even more amazed that he got re-elected when all the polls showed the majority of the USA didn't care for him. I am frequently reminded of childhood stories of the former Soviet Union and how terrible it was with the state listening in on citizens' phone calls, secretly arresting them and locking them away, etc., and how much that sounds like the USA today. In his second administration, people are starting to question his activities, but he still seems to be getting away with it. And then he claims that he was chosen by god to be president. Never trust anyone who says that. Sounds exactly like something the anti-Christ would say to fool the fools.
2. Bill Gates: Microsoft seems to do whatever it wants and get away with being a monopoly and illegal acts which run their competitors out of business. Gates is a corrupt and evil individual who guides the philosophy of this behemoth. Not to mention they create the software that runs (or doesn't most of the time) 96% of the world's computers. Microsoft seems to be falling apart lately, so Gates maybe isn't the anti-Christ.
3. Meg Whitman: The CEO of eBay could easily be the anti-Christ. They say that in the last days the anti-Christ will control all buying and selling in the world. eBay seemed to be taking over all commerce a couple of years ago, but lately it doesn't seem like anyone is talking about eBay much any more. So, maybe not.
4. Eric Schmidt: Google's everywhere these days dabbling in everything and giving everyone a run for their money. They seem to be trying to take over the world, one Google product at a time. I think Schmidt, their CEO, is the evil mastermind behind their success.
5. Steve Jobs: Apple is insanely successful and Jobs seems to be taking over the entertainment world. I hope he's the anti-Christ 'cause I love Apple products and if he was the anti-Christ he'd make everyone use an Apple computer, which would probably make the world a better place, but looking at Apple's share of OS users and the fact that Apple use would actually be good for the world, means he's probably NOT the anti-Christ.
Yah, the more I think about it, I think Dubya must be the anti-Christ. In that History Channel program about Mr. Anti-Christie, they said the evil guy would start the big Armageddon war 7 years into his reign. I guess we have about 2 years 'til then.